Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day one after a really good rest at "home"

Today is sunday and we worked more on unloading and taking a good ride into town on the snogo.
We were very lucky to find one used but in excellent condition in Fairbanks before we headed home.
Went into town and visited, checked in and got our plans.......my plans for Monday and Tuesday from the post master Amy. My boss. I am to work 9-5 both days for some re-fresher training.
Then the guys all got together and spent the day out on the snogoes checking out trails for the winter moose hunt that I believe starts December 1. That was a long day for Jon out there he played with the guys for about 10 hours!
I stayed home and unpacked and organized some.......lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment