Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

11-30-15 Monday

Today is Monday and the temps over night and all during the day hovered around -14 degrees.
brrrrr chilly for sure, but snug as a bug in a rug in our house!
Jon spent most of the day again sewing, ran to town to get water and just staying warm.
I did laundry with me new panda washer! Socks and undies, t-shirts and hoodies. Will resume laundry in a day or so. We only have enough room in the house for a small clothes line and drying rack. Works out great! You only do as much laundry in a day as you can hang to dry. I did it early in the day so by the time it was dry we where ready to hit the sack!
I made one and a half face cloths today along with a bit of knitting on my stocking. Lisa's birthday is on the second so I will give her a few face cloths and a bar of soap that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment