Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday.........whats on tap?

Well today I get to go video tape? Is video tape even a description anymore?

Anyhow I will be recording the b/f at his place of business and interviewing him for a reality show. Yes, a reality show has contacted him and they may be interested in a new series on local "mom and pop" type distillery's local in Michigan.

Stay tuned to more info on that!

It may also follow us on our journey north during our late summers trip to Alaska.

Perhaps with this I will gain confidence to get my own video podcast recorded for the first episode. I have a lot to talk about, share and can't wait for my new adventures to get underway full tilt.

How about another teaser?


No comments:

Post a Comment