Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Grand Opening of my Etsy shop!!!! Jan 15th

Hello and good day!

Well my big grand opening of the North Cabin Fiber Crafts etsy shop will be offically tomorrow January 15th 2013! Noon eastern standard time.

Here is a sneak peek of a few goodies!







Wish me luck!

My goal and game plan will be to do shop updates once per week and this is me hoping that I will be able to do it on Wednesdays.

Since this is my first updated and grand opening there are only one and two items per colorway. I promise that my next update will have more skeins and braids per colorway.

I will announce updates on plurk, ravelry, twitter and even facebook.
I can be found on all as Lorrieu if you want to contact me about anything.

Please say stop in and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment