Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Monday!

Well another successful weekend past! Tiny shop update went live on Saturday.....with only a tiny hitch! I was late.
Just couldn't get all the colors in the photo's just right and then there was problems with uploading it all in time!

Spent Saturday night with the girls Tiffany and Roxann and baby Karlee! She is such a joy.

I am currently in a Knit a Long on the Ravelry group C J Kopec Creations. She gifted us all that will be attending her retreat in May a Shawl pattern called TGV
I have elected to use one of my hand dyed sock weight yarns to make this up as a shop sample. So far So good!
I will have a new shop update this Friday Feb 1. The time is yet to be determined but I will also post teasers as the week goes on.
Have a great day all!

Alaska project update: we have found a couple of boat options........now to figure out how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment