Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Terrrrrrific Tuesday Feb 5

Well today is another great day!
b/f making a nice holder/stand for my yarn meter! This will make skeining a breeze!

Working on steamer inserts for my dye pans as I do a large majority in the oven.

This weeks plan is to kettle dye a new colorway! I think that I will be doing some spinning fiber and a DK weight yarn, may throw in some sock also.There are actually two new colors coming up soon.

Turned the corner you might say on the TGV Shawl by Susan Ashcroft starting the k2p2 edging.
Next on the list will be the hitchhiker shawl by Martina Behm  with one of my colorways. Thus the reason to dye up some DK.

Hey come on over and like us on facebook at North Cabin Fiber Crafts!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment