Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday 2-22 Happy Day!

I am sooo glad today is Friday!

This weekend will consist of house cleaning and even more fun with my dye pots! I spent my Wednesday off doing just that! Many new and bright colors for you to choose from. They all just made me soooo happy!

I must admit that I have tried out a new to me method of dyeing and the results are outstanding! I think that I have found exactly what I needed.

I hope to post some photos and sneak previews in the next couple of days.........nothing like eye candy right?

Have a great weekend and look for some fun new photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment