Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Monday! Feb 4

Well I am so happy………….isn’t it great when things start to fall into place?
I got mini moo cards on Friday……they are soo cute I will pop up a photo later.

I spent the night and all of Saturday with coggietm knitted, spun some and just talked way to much LOL

Spent the day with my man on Sunday……..going over books and getting my stuff in order now that I am an official business and all.
Executive decision was made. I am going to do shop updates once every two weeks. Or on say the 15th and 30th of each month.

This will give me time to better photograph items and be able to update a better variety of goods. Keep your eyes peeled for updates.

I am also planning my first video podcast and hoping that with the 'extra' time inbetween shop updates I can accomplish this feat of excellence LOL!
Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment