Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Day before Lasik Monday 2-18

Well today is my day before eye surgery! Excited to no longer have to wear glasses or contacts? Yes........just nervous about the procedure in general.
But I know it will be so worth it! I can't wait to lay on the couch and watch tv with no pushed over glasses! I can't wait to just be able to see outside clearly, to shoot a gun without glasses and for that matter be able to see better when taking photos!

Most of all...........our trip to Alaska........no lost glasses! To just get up in the morning and look around at all the glory of it all.

Finished the TGV shawl, love it!
Started Hitchhiker

Last weeks shop update was a success! Love it when others view my items and love them as much as I love making them! Thank you all!

Today is presidents day and federal holiday.........meaning no postal service. All of the packages are ready to go out tomorrow!

Can't wait to see things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment