Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday 3-26

So glad this day is here!

Warping board made by Jon for me is finished and as soon as he mounts it on my wall I will take pics and get them posted!

I do not think that he will however make any of these for sale............but then again you never know with him!


Have decided that we will interview him on his ideas, take and expectations of the 3 year plan for Alaska!
I do know that he is already planning Moose hunting Fall of 2014! So in his mind we are finding the property this summer so that we can build next summer and invite family up for a hunt! Yikes!

He is also already planning the floor plan of our dwelling along with the expansion for 'our' shop. He needs a shop, I need a shop too! Mine might just be a modified kitchen though as he will create what he says is dirt and dust!

Shop update at http://northcabinfibercraft.etsy.com is scheduled for Thursday this week 3-28 at noon eastern standard time. Stay tuned for teasers to come as I have made a Grapefruit marmalade part 2 this week! Also watch for me to announce a scheduled recording or uploading of the new Podcast North Cabin Fiber Crafts on youtube or here on the blog!

Have a great Tuesday............smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment