Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Shop update live today!

I am so excited to be able to get my latest shop update live! I have new and exciting items for your knitting and spinning pleasure!

Take a look at North Cabin Fiber Crafts

I will start working this weekend on the next update and hope to include a self striping, a couple of hand spun skeins and even a bright and exciting Northern Lights colorway!


Next on my to do list will be to really get to work organizing my podcast. I plan on talking about all of our preparations for the Alaska trip this summer. We have made such great progress in accumulating a lot of the gear we are going to need! More on that later.

Have a great time shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment