Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So much going on!

Well when it comes to Alaska..........we found our boat!  Yes we bought a boat, I am so excited!

Our boat, she will need a name!

On another note we are still plotting out our river travels and property searches........If we are going to be camping for a month I also need to plan the menu. How do you camp cook for a month?
Best idea or comment will win a prize from my shop!

Speaking of shop here is this weeks bit of shop update. There are more items than in the photo, I have to save somethings for the surprise ya know!

Friday March 15th noon est shop update preview.

1 comment:

  1. Camping for a month! Camp cooking for a month?! All I've got is potatoes in foil on the fire.

    Great boat! I thought of you the other day~there's a show called "Buying Alaska" :) So pretty, but yes...outhouses :)

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete