Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday 3-7

I am thinking...........a lot about all the new items for the shop update next week!

Have been dyeing each night during the week this week in order to not have to try and get it all done on the weekends. I will save this weekend for photos of all the new yarn colors and to dye spinning fiber only.
I love this and can't wait to make it my full time job........it's not a job its a pleasure!

How many of us can say that what we do for a living makes our heart sing? One day I will be doing just that.
Funny thing is that it is a lot of work for sure! It's not just about the dyeing all things and colors you love but work to make it ready for sale.

Still love it though

Almost done spinning whats on my spindles......to ply next. After that I am spinning up some of a pretty fiber that I dyed myself.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment