Knitting, Spinning, Fiber and Yarn dying fun! Along with a bit of northern style adventure.
New stories include Dog Mushing in Alaska. Our trials and successes. Fun on the run!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The day before 12-21-12

This happens to be the day before my birthday. Yes my day is on 12-21. So how do you think this will pan out?

I will certainly be taking a few knitting works in progress to the cabin this four day weekend........shawl and maybe start of something new. I am thinking socks for me out of new yarn from Lollipop yarn on etsy.com or to start a sweater with yarn I already have stashed. I need both.

I got this:
I want to try out the afterthought heel I like the instructions found here.

For now Happy Holidays.........just in case tomorrow doesn't work out well for us as the Mayans predict. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment